Summer Fun!

Have I got a cutie for you today!!  This gal is definitely going to get you in the Summer mood!!

I got this adorable image, and beachy paper from the Quick Creations shop!!

The patterned paper is Doodlebug's Sunkissed 6x6 pad!
The glitter dots are from Doodlebug!

Don't ya just love the sentiment?  It was part of the Doodlebug
pattern design!

If this doesn't get you in the mood for Summer, I don't know what will!!

For these supplies, and many others, head over to the Quick Creations shop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. oh wow- this paper is awesome! What a bright and fun card! Now if we could just get some of that sunshine here right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I have that paper pad and love it! Yes, it makes me think of warm weather ... and I need that today. The temps have been so nice lately but today it's breezy and cold. Mother Nature is being so cruel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! definitely screams summer. i can't believe may is almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is how I look in a swimsuit.. my chubby little legs hang out.. lol.. this is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute....the paper reminds me of summer fun and water! Adorable design...you were able to get a lot of details on this sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to welcome summer here with this cute card!! She's definitely ready for some fun in the sun. Lovin' that DB paper and that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!