Let's See Some Vellum!!

It's that time again!!  Time for another fun challenger over at 7 Kids College Fund!!!  This week's challenge twist is- Vellum!!!

That's right, we would love to see some vellum on your project!!!  (You also must use a stamp from the shop to qualify!!)

Here's what I whipped up for the challenge-

I used vellum paper that had little flecks of glitter in it!!

Here's my supply list-


And all of these products can be found in the 7 Kids Shop!!

Head on over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog where you can get all of the challenge details, and some serious inspiration from the design team!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Such an adorable card- makes me want to giggle and smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word I LOVE IT.. love how you used the vellum.. we both used this set today.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get out of town! This is soo darn cute Rachel. I always have a hard time wet embossing on vellum.. Do you have any tips for the inept? (hehehe) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this card is adorable....great way to use the vellum! A sweet sentiment and the selfie/photo bomb image is DA BOMB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!