Pages

May 15, 2015

I Am Roses

Time for a gorgeous new challenge over at I Am Roses!!

The I Am Roses shop has the most beautiful paper flowers ever!!! Hundreds of colors, shapes and sizes!!  And the price couldn't be more right!!

I have an easel card to share with you today-

This is the card in the closed position.
(The image is Mo Manning)

And here she is propped up into easel position!

Here's a list of the flowers I used-

Now head on over to the IAR challenge blog for some serious inspiration!  Or, perhaps you would like to head on over to the shop for some flower-y supplies!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Rachel, such a great card, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love your easel cards and those flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an adorable little image! love the color combination you used here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my stop with all this cuteness.. i love this..her red hair is perfect..
    I wish you lived closer to me.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeously rich colors you used...makes for a happy, happy card! Think I'm going to have to try my hand at an easel card....it's been ages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, this is just the cutest card ever! Amazing coloring, beautiful flowers, and the sweetest image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness! Cuteness overload over here!! Love this image and all the pretties you added to your card. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!