Amor Anya

SCROLL DOWN FOR THE QUICK CREATIONS BLOG HOP!!

I can't believe I have a card to enter into a challenge!!  lol!  It's been pretty busy around here, and I am often talking about challenges, but never getting to enter any!

I have one of my most recent TGF purchases on the card I am sharing- Amor Anya!! ( 2 Die 4!)

The challenge this week is flowers-
so this card has one of my handmade
crocheted flowers on it!

I have colored her quite a few times, and need to
start attaching the colored images to something!
This was inspired by my daughter's recent bedroom
makeover colors.

I bling-ed her out, and gave her some serious glitter!!
(cause she is a serious girly-girl!)
I used my Heidi Swapp Favorite Things patterned paper.

That's all for now!!  Don't forget that there is a fun blog hop going on over at Quick Creations!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. everything blends so perfectly on this card.. great choice in paper.. love your coloring.. I love it ALL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute with great colors! Such an adorable image...these new TGF stamps just make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, loving all the glitter and that color combo is fab! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgosh Rachel! This is sooooo cute! Love those colors and your beautifully hand crocheted flower. This came together wonderfully, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such sweetness! i love amor anya!! and what a pretty crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's gorgeous! Love the colors you used. That dp is awesome and of course I love your little flower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!