Pages

April 20, 2015

Thank You!!

I am dropping in today to share a thank you card that I made with some gorgeous I Am Roses flowers!!


This image seemed perfect for framing with flowers!

Here's a list of the flowers I used-

GB3-00
R4-00
(3) R2-147
ZQL20-839
ZQL4-2

The flowers are just gorgeous!!  It adds such a warm feminine touch!!

You have got to check out the I Am Roses shop!!  They have more flowers to choose from than you could ever imagine!!  Great prices too!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel 


7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous, this is so pretty, love your layout and the sentiment, and the really cute image, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute!!! This will make someone smile ... !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty. Adorable image and so springy!!! Bring on the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how I missed this adorable critter...great colors and looks perfect framed in flowers. Makes me think of spring.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is so sweet! i love the colors and the layout and the image and i guess everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! this is awesomely cute! love everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!