Party Girl!

Hello crafty friends!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I wanted to share a card I made with a fun Prima Mixed Media Doll from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!

This is Party Girl!

I inked her up with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and stamped
her onto Copic Xpress It cardstock.  I wanted to do a little
paper piecing, so I also stamped her on some patterned paper
I colored her with Copic markers.
Skin- E13, E31, E30, E000
Hair- E43, E44, E47
Then I cut her clothes out and attached them to the image.

Weren't they the perfect patterns for her!!
I also doodled around the edge of the image.

I distressed a few layers of the Pion paper, then I stitched it 
a bit with my sewing machine.
I attached the image with 3D Foam Tabs from Tombow,
and added 3 simple pearls from Melissa Francis.

Ta-Da!!

I love the old-school feel of the distressing and patterned paper!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration to wrap up your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Rachel

Comments

  1. Beautiful card! The doodling is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! love the papers and the stitching! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun image...perfectly colored and paper pieced! Cool doodling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fun card! You chose the perfect paper for her dress and the rest is spectacular. How come my doodles don't come out as good as yours? lol! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Rachel, really love this one!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and I love her paper-pieced dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!