Making Them Mini!

Happy Sunday!!!  Rachel here with you today, and I have some cute lil' cards to share with you!

I am a BIG A2 kind of girl, so I decided to live on the edge and make a few cards on a smaller scale!

These were super fun, and I definitely see more of these in my future!!

This one is 4x4.

The inside.
(yep, I totally dolled it up on the inside!  lol)


And these cuties are 3x3!

I just love these little images!!

Super simple, and super cute!!  Here's my recipe for these lil's!


Now head on over to the 7 Kids shop where you can find all of these supplies and more!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. How lovely Rachel, I quite agree, those are the loveliest little images, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been busy! These are absolutely adorable - such cute images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is adorable in petite sizes...especially these seeet notecards! Super cure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww these are adorable!! They make great little inserts when you don't want to send a regular sized card. Doesn't hurt that those images and sentiments are sweet. Super cute Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet and cute! i love mini things. everything is so much cuter when they are mini.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!