Feeling Gorjuss!

I am here to share with you today my FIRST Gorjuss image that I have ever colored!!  lol!  Don't know what took me so long, cause she is too cute!!

I have Toadstools from the Quick Creations shop!!  I put her together with a bit of a vintage feel!

I lover her outfit, and all of the little extras that come
with her!
Here's a list of the supplies I used-

There is even a hedgehog!!!

Such a fun image to color!

It's the perfect time to shop-
Head on over to the Quick Creations shop to find these, and other fantastic supplies!!  

They are also having a challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. oh so beautiful! I will have to check out these images. You did an AMAZING job of coloring her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you have finally coloured up a Gorjuss stamp, I love them too..Did you see my new Gorjuss stamp on my blog?
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh .... love this card!! Totally love those Gorjuss images. I have lots of Gorjuss stuff but no stamps... They look so difficult to color!! But you rocked this one, Rachel!! wow!! I'm inspired ... maybe I should try one ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep looking at the Gorjuss stamps and think I should try one....but I just don't want to get hooked into another company, lol! You've colored this gal perfectly...love the soft vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, so cute! i noticed that little hedgehog! love him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute cute cute!! that hedgehog is a cutie! welcome to the gorjuss craze. you'll want them all. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some of these images.. so cute.. love your coloring..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!