Feeling Girly!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!  Mine was busy, and some what productive....

We have just recently moved into a new house, and I am trying to get back into the swing of things. It has taken a while to put my craftroom back together, but I think I am just about there!  I will try to post some pics of the new place soon!

Today I wanted to post a card that I made to play along with the current challenge from The Greeting Farm- Oh So Girly!

I was in the mood to color up a digi I have called- Creepy Cake Freaky Flutter!

Doesn't get much girlier than this!  lol!
Her hair is blue because I had originally intended to color
her hair black, with a bit of blue poking through the highlights, 
and then I just got carried away!


Stuck with blue, blue-green, and blue-purple.
Gave it a touch of coral to break it up.

The fence die I used is also from TGF, 

Time to get busy and get my crafting life back in order!  (or I am bound to go bonkers!! lol!)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Wow striking Rachel! Good luck in your new house..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly is a lovely little girlie Rachel, what a fabulous card!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring and I love the card design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh!! i love this! always love it when i see the non-normal colored hair. hehehe.. this is definitely girly!
    Congrats on the new place! Yes, share pics. Can't wait to see your new craft-cave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word I love the blue hair.. I love this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely blue hair! can't wait to see your crafty room!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the shades of blue...very striking. Congrats on your move and new home...can't believe you're crafting already! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool!! Love the blues !!!!
    Congrats on the new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love the blue hair! Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love that blue hair!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!