Sweet Deets!

Rachel here today, with the details from my current 7 Kids Challenge card!

If you haven't seen it, here it is!

What could be better than a bear and a cupcake!!??
I used some gorgeous paper from the A Day In May 6x6 pad
from Pion Designs.
I layered three different patterns, distressed, and then stitched the edges
with my sewing machine.
I wet embossed the sentiment on here from the 
Mama Elephant Carnival Toppers set.

Here's a list of the supplies-

After getting this first Mama Elephant stamp set, I can tell I will have many more sets in the near future!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. LOVE this adorable card and the sweet bear sitting on a cupcake! Don't you just love the X-press It paper? There's nothing quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - it's so adorable. This is my favorite ME stamp set and it's sitting on my desk waiting for some ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet.. one of my most favorite sets..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!