Sassy Birthday Card

I have been so busy, and hadn't colored any of my Some Odd Girl images in such a long time!!  I grabbed my Cupcake Mae and colored her up!  She is one of my favorite birthday images!

I used the entire Cupcake Mae stamp set, and added the 

Her hair is- YR14, YR18, E09


I even took the time to wet emboss the sprinkles on the cupcake!

She is such a classy broad!  lol!

That's all for today!!  Hope this give you a little crafty inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. You are so great with the Copics! I'm jealous! Love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fabulous card, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, she is awesome!! Love the colors, she reminds me of a bombshell from the 50's. Fun sentiment! Love the details!! Always finding inspiration here. Thanks! Happy Saturday/Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is gorgeous and your coloring is amazing! Oh, and my birthday is in July ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sure....I take one day off from commenting and you show up with this fabulous cupcake and sentiment! Sassy and perfectly colored....love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card.. I love how you colored her hair and great stitching...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!