Posh Has A Present

It's Sunday again!!!  Rachel here with you, and I just wanted to share a quick easel card that I made with supplies from 7 Kids College Fund!!

I used a Stamping Bella, Uptown Girls stamp- Posh Has A Present!

This is the card in the closed position-
and then...
BAM!! 
Where did that easel come from!!??

Here's the supplies I used on this project-


That's all for me!!  Hope this gives you some crafty inspiration!!  You can find all of these supplies at the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. haha, awesome! love stamping bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous.. love how you colored her dress..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Great design and gorgeous coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, this is a wonderful card, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's not to love about this fab easel card...love your coloring and the DP is gorgeous! Love, love, love that blue dress...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha! bam is right!! this is a bamming awesome easel card! love the blues and that paper!!! Gorgeous card Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!