It's Friday!!!!!!!

Longest.  Week.  Ever!!!!!!!!!

Any-who, just wanted to share a card I have made for an upcoming nephew's birthday!!

I used a different fold/card technique that I found on Pinterest here.

It's basically creating a pocket to attach to the front
of a card!
I had a lot of fun with this, and created some fun
birthday tags to put in the pocket!


This totally radical dude is from The Greeting Farm's
Creeper Crew Twisted kit.

I will definitely make more of these in the future!!

That's all from me for now.  I have a ton of things to do today, but hope to get some crafting time in!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Hello sweetness!! I feel like we haven't chatted in a long, long time. I hope you're doing well.

    Such a fun little card! Your nephew is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Awesome!!! He is going to LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! could add a little gift card too! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool Rachel, I love your design!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool design! Fantastic card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok seriously one of my favorites.. this is adorable.. awesome designing.. I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great guy card...love the space for tags and maybe a g/c too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh yeah this is awesome!! pretty neat idea to add a pocket to the front the way you did. will definitely try to check this one out. your nephew is going to flip when he sees it! ^.^ have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!