I Am Roses Project

I have a cute little project to share with you today using the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!

It's a Post-it holder!

I just love the colors of these flowers!!!
Flowers used-
G2-427
R21-15
S3-426
D2-426
T30-00
R2-147
(2) R8-00
(2) S11-426


The image is from Lee Holland.(retired)
The notepad is from the Target $1 bin.

I think she will make a great addition to someone's
desk top!!

Head on over to the I Am Roses shop to get some of your own gorgeous paper flowers for your projects!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Aww this is super sweet Rachel!! She's adorable and those flowers! My goodness they just add so much more to the project. This would definitely add a brightness to any table top. Love it!
    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rachel! wow, she is so sweet and i love the mix of colors and flowers you got on here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is gorgeous, just beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving' all the flowers you're using lately....it's like looking at a mini rainbow! Wonderful image and fab note holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachel this is so adorable.. awesome coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable all around! Love your note holders-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is so gorgeous! Awesome flowers and I love that sweet little image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!