Gimme Some Love!

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Rachel here, and I wanted to share the details of my current 7 Kids College Fund challenge!!!

I just had to use one of my favorite Mo Manning stamps- Love Sign.

She has the cutest little face and dress!!!
then colored her up with my Copic markers.
to create some layers, with the Bo Bunny Souvenir
6x6 patterned paper pad.

The sentiment is from the Bushel And A Peck
SugarPea Designs set.

Layered everything with some 3D Foam Tabs from
Tombow.
Finally, I finished it off with some sequins from
Sulyn.

I love to add stitching from my sewing machine
to my cards, it just gives it a nice finished look.

If you haven't joined the challenge, there is still time!!!  Make sure you use an image from the 7 Kids store, and link your image up today!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Such a lovely card Rachel, a fabulous design, I love it!
    hugs jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute.. such a sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a fab image, and your coloring on it is perfect. What a fun LO and DP...makes for a fabulous way to say I Love You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!