Cutest Cat Of All!!

I have a super cute image to share today that came from the Quick Creations shop!!  I don't usually do a whole lot of animals, (cause I don't color them as well as I would like), but you have got to check out this cutie!!!

This is Elsie and Butterflies
from Wild Rose Studio!!
Cute, cute, cute!!!

And the gorgeous paper is from Wild Rose Studio

I had to make her into a little post it pad so she
can brighten someone's day!!

If you haven't been over to the Quick Creations Shop,
you really must check it out!!

They are also having a create a background with
A stamp challenge!

Hope this project gives you a bit of inspiration!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. A super cute post-it note pad! I think you did great coloring this kitty, and the blue background is perfect against the purple paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job of coloring! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is sweet! i love the animals from wild rose studio especially the elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww that is the cutest cat.. great coloring.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is sweet! Love the colors, so bright and fun. I love the WRS line, they have the cutest animals. You did a wonderful coloring job... Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card and I think you've colored this kitty perfectly! I love WRS stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!