Take A Seat

Happy Saturday!!  It has been snowing quite a bit here in Colorado, and there is more yet to come this weekend.  Perfect time to bunker down in the ol' craftroom!

I have a card to share with you today that I made with some of the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses!!  I am telling you people, if you haven't checked out their shop, you are missing out!!  A ton of styles and colors to choose from!  Great prices!  And I don't know about you guys, but have you ordered paper flowers and had to completely re-shape them when you got them?  All squished and flattened??  That is not the case with I Am Roses!!  They are careful packed, and totally card-ready when you get them!!

Here's my project-

Image- CC Designs
Paper- American Crafts, Autumn Crisp
Sentiment- Tiddly Inks 


I love these flowers!!  They really are fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by!!  I hope you have a weekend of crafty goodness!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. sweet card and pretty flowers! wow, lots of snow everywhere, except here of course. but we're supposed to get more rain! have a great crafty saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card, Rachel - you really rock those flowers!

    Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep very sweet card Rachel! those flowers are beautiful. if i wasn't in a self-appointed spending stop i'd definitely head over to get some. hehe.. i'm giving myself a month of no buying until i de-stash. then it's no holds barred! hahaha! oh snow, we've got overcast but i see snow on the mountains where i hope it stays. lol. happy crafting today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, great image and pretty papers
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so sweet.. I love all those pretty layers.. great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colors and fun layers...a great combination. I love IAR...such a great variety of flowers and the prices are fab...I lvoe seeing all your projects with their flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this card is so pretty! Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!