Sweet Nest!

Rachel here with you today!!  I am sharing a card I made with the super cute SugarPea Designs stamp set called- Tweet Friend!!

Here it is-

The girl...the bird....CUTENESS overload!!
I love this image!!

I won't give you the entire list of Copics I used, cause we
would be here all day, but here are a few!
Skin- E31, E30, E00, E000
Hair- E47, E44, E43
Dress- R89, R85, R83
Tree- E29, E25, E21



The fun-loving paper is from the Bo Bunny pad-

I had a ton of fun coloring her!  The great sentiment makes it so that I could use this for so many different occasions!  

Head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Store to check out the supplies I used for this card, and so many more!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel 

Comments

  1. Wow, this is so gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous & cute Rachel, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! Wonderful card!! Love the stitching and you coloring (as always) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous card, Rachel! You should enter it into the SPD monthly challenge of anything goes!

    http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/2014/12/17/spd12-anything-goes/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card…your coloring is just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww what a pretty scene.. great coloring.. that tree looks amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable image and beautiful card! I am so in awe of your coloring skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic colouring Rachel, a gorgeous card!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too much cuteness in one card! Love your coloring...it's always spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesomeness overload here!! Gorgeous coloring and love your CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!