Love Signs


Happy Sunday Everyone!!!  Rachel here with you today with some details from my current challenge card project!

I used Mo Manning's Love Sign-

She is such a sweet pea!!  I cropped her body off so I could
really focus on her cute little face!

Copics-
Skin- E31, E30, E00, E000
Hair- YR14, YR18, E09
Dress- B31, B34

The paper is from the darling Prima 6x6 pad called Kaleidoscope.
I used my sewing machine to sew around each layer, and I 
distressed the green polka dot layer before adding it.
I used the Dainty Doily from My Favorite Things to frame her with.
The Sentiment is from the SugarPea Designs set- Bushel & A Peck.



I hope this gives you some inspiration to join our challenge this week!!  It's "Anything Goes", so there is no excuse not to join!!  lol!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Gorgeous design Rachel, love the cute image
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card! Love the layers and color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yowza....check out those pigtails...so lush and lovely in red! An adorable card and the image is perfect...you got this one just right!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!