Here's the deets...

Rachel here today, and I wanted to share with you my card from the current ATG, "Sweet Treats" twist challenge!

I love the Lawn Fawn Summertime Charm set, it's so versatile!
This was definitely the kind of set that had to have
a bit of stitching on it!

If you look closely here, you can see a bit of glare
from the acetate I used on top of the jar to give
it more of a realistic look!


Copics used-
R39, R29, R27
BG000
W3, W1

I kept the layout simple, and just stacked some fun papers
from the Doodlebug Fruit Stand Pad.


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I have provided a bit of inspiration for you!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Rachel this brighten my day seeing your card! Love the fresh, clean, bright and cherry! So happy we are on the same team! Hugz and xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel this brighten my day seeing your card! Love the fresh, clean, bright and cherry! So happy we are on the same team! Hugz and xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet card Rachel! Those berries look yum enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!