Cheers to you!

I have the cutest card to share today!! (not cause I made it, but cause the image is darling!!)

I have put something together with some great supplies from Quick Creations!!

Check it out-

What a cutie pie!!  This is Cheers Anya!!
And that gorgeous paper is Bo Bunny Madeleine!
Don't forget the flowers, they are from Santoro Mirabelle!

I used one of my favorite hair color combos-
Y21, YR23, YR24
The dress-
BG75, BG72, BG70
If you look close, you can see little bubbles
in her champagne glass!!

Love how this turned out!!

You can get all of these supplies at Quick Creations!!  Head on over and check it out!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. This is very Beautiful!!! I love this cutie too!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super adorable card and colored so expertly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so cute.. your are rocking those flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rachel, a very pretty design
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love the flowers with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, she is so cute! lately i've been in a tgf mood. i am totally thinking about buying totes anya and amor anya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute! Love how you've been using flowers lately...you do them well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is pretty! Love the balance of colors, papers and flowers. She's a real show stopper too. Gorgeous! Happy V-day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!