A Girl And Her Dog

Yay, it's Saturday!!!  I am going to be super busy today, but I just wanted to share a quick card that I recently made for my MIL.  She helped me out a ton when Chris was out of town, and I had jury duty, so I made a thank you card with one of my favorite new images!

My Favorite Things.
I am a big Birdie Brown fan!

Could this sentiment be anymore cuter??
My MIL is a huge dog fan, so this was a no-brainer!

I kept it pretty simple with layers of paper that I distressed,
and some simple stitching from the ol' sewing machine.

Well, I'm off!!  Lots to do today!!  Check back here tomorrow for another fun post!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. aww so totally sweet and that sentiment is perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and love the papers and stitching, have a nice weekend,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet way to say thanks! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! this is sooooo adorable. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo sweet!! I really like the color combo, great greens and browns. We would LOVE to have you link up your stamping creations at Anya, Oddie, and Others! YOU are so talented and have so much to share, and the blog is all about stampers sharing and inspiration. Please check us out. http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet card! i'm sure your MIL will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable! The sentiment is perfect and I bet your MIL appreciated the thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card ! The image is perfect and i love the sentiment. Hope you are having a nice weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww this is very sweet. I bet she loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with this card. That is one of the sweetest images I've seen lately. I think I need that stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!