You Make Me Smile

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  Rachel here today with a fun card that I made with an adorable stamp from Whimsy!!!

I just love these Sylvia Zet images!!
This is Daphne.
I ran the top and bottom through my sewing
machine a few times.

Skin- E13, E21, E00, E000, R00
Hair- YR14, YR18, E09
Dress- E93, E95, E97
BG23, BG34, BG10
Flowers- R22, R24, R27


The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants-
The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs-

Other supplies-

I kept the layout simple and just layered basic shapes on top
of each other.
I popped up each layer to give it some fun dimension!!

I hope this gives you a little crafty inspiration for the day!!!

Head over to the 7 Kids College Fund shop to find all of these supplies, and more!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. so pretty! love the peachy tones in this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is beautiful, Rachel! I love the papers and layering too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rachel, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching detail! This gorgeous little fairy makes me think of Spring- maybe our snow will go away and we'll get colors like that! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning coloring and the DP is perfect on this adorable card....what a cutie patootie of an image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty image, perfectly coloured and I love the sentiment
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow gorgeous.. I totally love it..

    Hey did you see Markerpop is having an open call for the DT.. you should apply since you color so beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh!! definitely smiles all around for this cute cute card! fabulous coloring Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel this is gorgeous !! Beautiful colouring and I adore the image. Thank you for dropping by, I am now following your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love all of Sylvia Zet's images and this one is so cute. Great coloring, of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!