Say Cheese!

Hello everyone!!!  I am here with some flower-y goodness today!!  If you haven't been to the I Am Roses website, you are totally missing out!!  Every gorgeous kind of flower you could think of can be found there!!

Today I wanted to share a card with you that I made with several gorgeous flowers from their store!

I wasn't kidding, look at these gorgeous flowers!!


Sugar Nellie stamp- Fifi Goes Shopping.

Pale Pink Color Paper Roses Iamroses Thailand

Pink Handmade Mulberry Paper Wedding Roses

Mini Random Mixed Pink Tone Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers

Mini Cream Paper Flowers

R3 - 15     100 White Mulberry Paper Flowers

500 Tan brown Leaves

Head on over to I Am Roses and check out all of the beautiful colors and styles!!!  Also, check out the current challenge going on at IAR!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Really beautiful, Rachel! I don't use a lot of flowers myself but I love how you've used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IAR is the bomb, I love all of the various styles and sizes of flowers they offer. Your card is adorable, a sweet image surrounded by gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. i love how you added the flowers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers ARE awesome! I'll be checking out the store today! Gorgeous card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOOOVE this card!!!!! The colors are awesome and I this image is soooooo darn cute!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Rachel, lovely colour and perfect colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Rachel, loving those R43's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always this is gorgeous!! I really like the orange/peach colors, so fun and spring like. We would love to have you come and show off your projects at Anya, Oddies, and Others! ANY stamp brand is welcome, we are all about sharing and inspiring other stampers. http://anyaoddiesandothers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Rachel. I love this image - one of my fave lines by Sugar Nellie. And those flowers? Wow - they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!