I Am Roses Challenge!!!

I am super proud to announce that I am on the I Am Roses design team!!!  If you haven't checked out their store, you are missing out on some seriously gorgeous flower embellishments!!!!

Today marks the start of a new challenge!!!  That challenge is Anything Goes!!!

Here are the rules-

*Contest Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs Jan. 15th - Feb. 5th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JAN IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
Here's what I made for this challenge!!

Are these flowers beautiful or what!!!??
The image on this card is from Sugar Nellie-



I added a lot of different textures to go along with the
gorgeous flowers!!  There is some cheesecloth,
corrugated paper, and some sequins!

I have never been great with flowers, but I really wanted to
branch out this year and try new things.
I am pretty happy with how this card turned out!

Head on over to the IAR Challenge blog and play along with us!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


Rachel

Comments

  1. Oh my this is soooooooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!! I love everything about it!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations... this card is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rachel, love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! This card is amazing. I love the textures and those flowers are gorgeous. And of course, I LOVE Sugar Nellie's angels. I'm gonna have to go check out the flower shop now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Rachel, love your design, the image is so sweet and perfectly coloured, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats rachel! super pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your IAR DT....I love all of their flowers!!!! Your card is gorgeous and the texture from the flowers is fabulous! I can't wait to see what else you create!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving this card!! The colors and texture are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS WITH YOUR NEW DT RACHEL, what a pretty flowers..and the stamp is so lovely too..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! This is so so pretty Rachel! Congrats on getting on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Rachel! This is beautiful! The colors, image and those flowers... Wow, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!