Hey There 2015!!!!!!


Let's do this!
WARNING- PICTURE HEAVY POST!!!

After a long holiday filled with Christmas, and two special girls' birthdays, I am ready to get back on track!!!  These past two weeks have been a blur, and I haven't had any time for crafting, but it's all worth it!!!


Here's some highlights-
Yep, my 10 year old is hooked on Starbucks.


What?  Is there something on my face??

Love these kids!!

This is how cool kids hang out at the mall....
(my total tomboy!!  lol!)

Back at ya!!

My nieces are definitely NOT afraid of the camera!

My nephew on the other hand....

Besties!

Singing/Signing Happy Birthday to each other.

Eagles, latest obsession.

Every girl needs a pair of pencil earrings!!

That's what ya get for ordering green frosting.

Some of our excursions included- Boondocks, the Mall, Big Hero 6 (finally), and lots, and lots of food!!!!!!!!!

My Dad's birthday is on the same day as Hunter's!!  This is the card I made for him.




Hunter's card-




Maddie's card-



And that's all folks!!!  



Rachel







Comments

  1. Great photos - loved seeing you and your family! I'm sure both your sweeties had fabulous birthdays! Gorgeous cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you were very busy! wonderful pics of the kiddies. looks like everyone is having fun. and sweet bday cards too! hope this year slows down a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Rachel, love to see of your family moments, and great cards,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all the pictures.. your hair looks great and loving all those cards..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new 'do....looks great!
    So much fun packed into a couple of weeks...love all the pictures and cards! My goodness....time to slow down and breathe!
    Happy 2015 to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Rachel!! I love the new do!! You could rock bald I bet! hehehe!
    Wonderful pictures to share and Happiest of Birthday wishes to your girls and dad. Gorgeous cards and super fun times. Thanks for sharing!! I think 2015 better watch out for you! BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Rachel, Happy New Year! I too love your new Hairdo! Very cute and you look so good with it!!! I just love your girls. It made me so happy to see your girls signing and singing. My two teens (16 & 17) are both taking ASL in High School and my daughter can sing and sign Jingle bells. Have your girls do that one for you if they haven't, it is just so cool to see. :O) It always makes me smile to see what you have been up to and to see how much your girls remind me of my kids. Hope you have a great 2015! Hugs LisaG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos, Rachel! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Great cars too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 2015, Rachel!! Hope it'll be a wonderful year!!
    Very fun post!! (loooove your new hairdo, girl...you're rocking it!!)
    Love your new cards too ... as always!! I'm always inspired after visiting your blog! Can't wait to see your projects in 2015!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!