Have a wonderful Sunday, Deer....

Rachel here, to share with you some of the details of my current challenge card for the Anything Goes challenge!  The current challenge has a "Let It Snow" twist!!  Brrrrr!!!!!

This ended up being a bit of a thick card!!  lol!
I wanted to show dimensions with hills and trees!
I cut out 3- 4.25" x 5.5" pieces of white cardstock that I used
the Lawn Fawn Forrest Border die on at different heights.
I then stacked each layer with foam tape in between.
To give it a snow-like quality, I then dabbed tiny dots
of Stickles glitter glue all over. 

I used the colors W5, W3, & W1 to color the deer in.
I love the W's, they have a touch of brown to them,
and they are really great in between brown/gray color choice.

List of supplies-


Hopefully this gives you a little end-of-the-weekend inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. *waving* What a sweet card, my friend. Sooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card - it is so sweet! Love the way you've used the dies behind the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background is so pretty! love the snow and trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 3D effect on this card....the rolling hills are perfect on this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Wow! Wow! ....this is so totally beautiful!
    Looooove this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! the dimension on the hills is awesome. turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!