Daddy's Girl

Rachel here with you today, and I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!  I wanted to share a card that put together using some awesome products from the 7 Kids College Fund shop!!

I have made a resolution this year to not put things off!!  So I decided to get a jump start on some cards for upcoming holidays.

This one would make a great Father's Day card-

This is Daddy's Girl from Saturated Canary!
Such a sweetie pie!


She has a ton of curly hair!
I used the colors E21, E25, E29
from my Copic markers.


The patterned paper is from Echo Park's
The image, banner, and hearts were cut from
The Lawn Fawn's Stitched Journal die set.
I stitched around the edges with my sewing machine.
(It's a miracle I haven't broken that machine
yet with all of my paper crafts!!  lol!)

Thanks for stopping by, and check out these and other products at the 7 Kid's College Fund shop!

Rachel

Comments

  1. such a sweetie pie image and great for father's day! yay for not procrastinating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Rachel, sweet image a perfect colouring!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous & cute Rachel. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SHUT THE FRONT DOOR adorable...such a cute image with her bunny slippers. Beautiful coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love this image. I need to get some more SC stamps, I think I have one.....not enough.....lol!! Her hair is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is stunning and this card is adorable! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely on the ball! This is cute, love all her curls! She really stands out! The perfect Father's Day card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!