You Two Are Adorable!!!

Rough week!!  Ugh.  Maddie was sent home from school on Monday with a fever, and has been sick ever since!!!  Only good thing about this, she is getting it out of the way for Christmas!!  lol!

Needless to say, I am super way behind on Christmas stuff now!!  Oh well, what can you do!

Today I have one of the most adorable images everrrrrrrrrr!!!  She is from Sugar Nellie, and this image is called Hazel and Nutty.

They are just the sweetest pair!!!

I stuck with colors from the R's.

The patterned paper is from Fancy Pants Oh Deer pad.
(my favorite ever of all-time!!)
I die cut the image out with the Stitched Journaling Die
from Lawn Fawn.
The button, twine, sentiment and mistletoe are all from my stash.

I am off to make up for lost time!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. OMG I love your super cute creation inside and out!!!!!!! Fabulous work well done again!!!! Love the die it's cut out with too!! Hope your daughter has a speedy recovery!!! hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rachel, love the cute image and pretty details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is adorable.. i love this image.. awesome coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet image indeed, gorgeous coloring and great shading, she looks great in red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so stinkin cute! I love your coloring!! I don't know these stamps, I need to check them out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image and you colored it gorgeously! Hope your daughter feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super bright and cheery and xmas-y. love it! i am trying not to get sick though i've had a sore throat for a while. i am pushing that thought aside so i can finish all the xmas stuff. sunday i will sleep. i hope your daughter feels better soon and doesn't miss too much xmas activities at school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!