Time for some winners!!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!!!  My kids can barely stand the wait!!!  Thank goodness they get Grandma and Grandpa gifts today!!!

Time to give out some blog candy!!!

First winner-
(Fairest)

#7- Grace

Second winner-
(Tress)

#2- Tara


Third winner-
(Slumber)

#5- Faye


Congrats to all of you!!!  Please email me at raparys@gmail.com
with your address!!

I love all of my blogging friends, and truly appreciate your kind comments!
Happy Holidays to all of you!!!!

I do have another card to share today!!  (don't worry, I am almost out of Xmas card pics!!)


Pay no mind to the background, I was in a hurry!!  lol!
This is Sugar Nellie-

She is heavenly.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!  I hope you get everything on your wishlist!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel




Comments

  1. I nearly bought this stamp the other day... I have to go back now, you've inspired me! I love the colours too, beautiful card. And yay! Thank you. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to all the winners! love this sweet card and the colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!! Super cute card and Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners! What a sweet card....the image is adorable. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners!!! Love this Beautiful card!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas! !!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on this card! And your coloring is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little image and perfect for the holidays! I won too! Merry Christmas to me! I'll be emailing you:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!