Special Delivery!!

The kids are off at school, time to get the gifts out and start wrapping!!!!!!!!  I only have 4 days to get this all finished before they are on Christmas break!

I have a fun card today that I put together with some stamps from the Sweet Stamp Shop!  This is a cute little Christmas set that is unfortunately retired. (sorry)


Love this paper, it's Allison Kreft Designs from
Websters Pages, It's Christmas.

Made a zazzy little hole through the front of the card!
(I know, I live on the edge.)

Kept it totally simple and only added the little
flowers with the pearls for embellishment.

No time to chat!!  I have some gifts calling my name!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel

Comments

  1. Love the bright colors of this cute card! Have fun wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAN-TAS-TIC card!! Love those images and how you colored them! And that patterned paper..so bright and beautiful! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. one of my favorites sets from SSS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just too cute, love everything about this card...especially the cut-out and the image. Have fun wrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, this is so stinkin' cute! I love those papers too! I keep looking at that pile of gifts and telling myself to get busy cause they ain't gonna wrap themselves lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!