Onto my first of many....

Today will be short and sweet.  I am having 3, yes 3 Christmas dinners!!!  Today will be celebrating with my bestie and her family, Christmas Eve, my family, and Christmas day with the in-laws!!  I feel very fortunate to have so many to celebrate the holidays with!!

That being said, the next couple of posts will be quick and to the point.

Here's the card I would like to share with you today-

After all, he is the reason for the season!




There is something moving about this image,
it gives me warm fuzzies.

Don't forget about my blog candy here!! (ends tonight at midnight, MST.)

Now, go finish wrapping those last few gifts, and have a sugar cookie, or two for me!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. Oh this is Beautiful doll!!! Enjoy all your fabulous dinners!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww that is the sweetest card.. Merry Christmas Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, have fun eating all that food! Gorgeous card! Gives me the warm fuzzies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, besutifully colored! Enjoy your dinner(s) and Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous colors on this card, rachel! wow, i don't think i could handle 3 xmas dinners in a row. i would need some time to recuperate. have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image and wow what an amazing colouring Rachel.
    Enjoy your Christmas Dinners , all best wishes for Christmas,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!