Little Buddies

I don't know what's going on here in Colorado, but it is unusually warm!!  I will take it though, because I'm sure the snow and cold will hit us soon enough!  I have gotten so much Christmas shopping done because it has been so nice out!

Today I have a Christmas card to share you!  It's an image from Wee Stamps called Winter Friends!

Aren't they adorable!!

Not too happy with her hair.  My nib needs cleaned,
so it didn't blend so well.
The patterned paper in the background is from the
American Crafts pad Noel.
American Crafts 6x6 inch Paper Pad Christmas
Also used a few Spellbinders dies, some burlap style
ribbon, sewing machine, tiny snowflake dies, and a
Recollections embellishment.
I was happy with how this turned out.  Sometimes
it's difficult to balance out the size of your image,
with just the right amount of embellishment.

That's all from me today!!  The DH and I bought ourselves a new couch for Christmas, and Santa is coming today!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. adorable X-mas card!! Love this image and how you colored it!! Fun design and patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image...with her penguin and bunny! Not sure what you mean about not liking her hair....it looks great!
    Yay for warm weather, enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Rachel. I love anything with Sylvia's designs! Enjoy that new sofa - break it in by treating yourself to a little nap on it today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card! lovely papers, and such a sweet image, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving the weather too! And this card- gorgeous Christmas-y plaid and a super cute image! What's not to love!?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!