Light VS Dark

Happy Friday!!!  I think I am still stuck on Thursday, it's just been a weird week!

Today I wanted to share two cards with you using the same image, but colored very differently.

The stamp is Cheeky Christmas from The Greeting Farm. (retired)


I used very bold and deep colors on this one.
Almost gives her a bit of a glamorous look!
(yes, this was my attempt a smoky eyeshadow)


Here I used very light colors from the top of the Copic scale.
It almost gives her a look as though I water colored her.

I love her either way, and wish I could pull off such
a sexy Xmas outfit!!  lol!

All of the patterned papers and sentiments are from an Authentique Christmas set, and the bingo card was from Simple Stories.  

Time to go address some Christmas card envelopes!!  

Check back with me soon for another giveaway!!

Thanks for stopping by!  

Rachel

Comments

  1. Both are absolutely gorgeous - love them! Eek! I see a bingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and love how you colored them so differently..

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are so very pretty! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are gorgeous!! Love all the details. Great layouts too.
    Happy Friday Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both too, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Cheeky gals are some of my favs (next to O&A sets)...love both cards and looks. The light color almost looks vintage...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of them..the hair of the first is great but I think overall I prefer the second ..Must ink this cheeky up again.
    HUgs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them both too! I like how you also varied the backgrounds to be light and dark- super creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both versions!! They each have something special!!
    Loooove your coloring ... as always!!
    Love your IG posts too ... I've seen lots of fun and beautiful X-mas cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!