It's almost here....

The past week has been a total blur!!!  Sick kiddo and DH, wrapping presents, planning menus for 3 Christmas dinners, etc....

No matter how early I start, it never seems to be enough!  LOL!

At some point you have to stop, be happy with what you have accomplished, and start enjoying the last few days leading up to the big event.

I haven't even been able to photograph a lot of my crafty gifts/cards, but I am satisfied knowing that everything I give is definitely from the heart.

Here is another Xmas card to share with you-

I seriously could not get enough of the Christmas critters
that I purchased from CC Designs this year!
This guy is Reindeer Lights.

I have a soft spot for reindeer/moose-s.

Believe it or not, there wasn't a stitch of patterned paper
on this whole card!  (GASP!)
I cut him out with the stitched journal die from Lawn Fawn.
I also used a heart strip die from the Reverse Confetti
Love Notes die set.
LoveNote


Time for me to take care of the aftermath of Christmas crafting in my craft-room, can't see a single tabletop right now!

Don't forget to check out my blog candy if you haven't seen it already!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel

Comments

  1. Totally cute....this moose is adorable with his string of lights! No patterned DP?! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! i think the problem is that we start xmas prep earlier and earlier and end up doing more and more. yes, time to stop and enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun and bold!! Love it!!
    Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet creation!!! This reindeer is the cutest!!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!