How 'Bout A Little Challenge Today???

Happy New Year's Eve!!!  Today is my oldest daughter's birthday, and she is turning 17!!!!!!!!  I can't believe it!

I am happy to announce that I am starting off the new year on a new design team!!  And I know you all love this place as much as I do..... 7 Kids College Fund!!!


The challenge for the next two weeks is-

Anything Goes!!!

Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store 
to be eligible for the prize! 

I have used a sassy little Uptown Girl from Stamping Bella-
Faith The Fairy!
I thought the bubbly patterned paper from the
Echo Park Pad-Creative Agenda
suited her bubbly personality!

Copics I used-
Skin- E13, E21, E51, E50, R01
Hair- E53, E55, E57
Dress- BG18, BG23, BG11
C3, C1, BG000
Crown- Y26, Y28



The challenge ends at midnight (MST)
January 13th.

Head on over here,
and check out all of the inspriation
from the design team!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. congrats, rachel! i love these uptown girl stamps. great card! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats on the new DT.. i love there online store.. great discounts.. LOVE your card..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring and those papers are perfect for her. Congrats on the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Gorgeous card!!!! Congratulations on your DT position too!!! I LOVE 7 kids College Fund. not just because they are in AZ like me!!!! Look forward to all your inspiration to share!!!!! Happy New Year too!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, Rachel! Love that colourway too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your DT gig....I can't wait to see what you create with all the fab products from such a great one-stop-shop! Your card is fab...such a perfect image.
    Looks like 2015 really is starting out happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet!! Congrats, that's a great team to be working on.
    Love this sassy fun card! Perfect for any celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!