Darn Lights!

Remember when you were a kid and it took forever for Christmas to arrive???!!!  Now that I am an adult, it doesn't matter how early I start, Christmas always arrives in a flash!!!  LOL!

Today I have a cute little reindeer to share with you!  His name is Reindeer Lights, and he is from CC Designs!

Definitely one of my favorite new Christmas stamp
purchases this year!!


The patterned paper is from Lawn Fawn,
Peace Joy Love.


Lots to do today!!  Hopefully it will include some sugar cookies!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Such a cute image, it captures the spirit of the season and makes me happy I have a pre-lit tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee how cute.. i love it and that is one of my favorite paper pads.. i am totally hoarding it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, this is exactly how I feel when i get out my Christmas lights and decorations! just wish I looked as cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? we're adults now? sometimes i think i'm still a kid. so glad i don't have to mess with lights anymore after getting a pre lit artificial tree! cute card as always, rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE him!! He really needs to go on a tag...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright cheerful card, i love the image!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Love the way you colored the bulbs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!