A Lot Of Tags!

Hey everbody!!  Today I wanted to share some tags I have put together for Christmas!  And, of course, I have used more of the adorable penguins from CC Designs!!






The penguins can be found here.
I used several different things to cut out my tags.
Some were cut on my Cameo, some on a Sizzix tag die cut,
and some were from this die set at Reverse Confetti.

TagMe300

That's all I have for today!!  Hope you are getting your shopping done, it's going to be Christmas day before we know it!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel


Comments

  1. oh my word a lot of cuteness.. love all these fun tags..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Just bought the penguins stamps, now I can't wait to use them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh ....loooove all your tags!!
    So adorable!! Fun fun fuuun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these penguins are so cute and fun! love them on the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable penguins, especially in all their winter poses. It's like a runway show for penguins....but on tags! Love every element about these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are all so brilliant Rachel! Oh no, now I need that die set!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!