5 Days And Counting!!

My girls have been very vigilant, making sure the Christmas count-down blocks are on the appropriate number every day!!  Yep, it's almost here!

Today I have a few cards to share, but I also have some blog candy to share!

First, I have some more of those CC Designs Penguins that I just can't get enough of!!!

I made a few 4x4 cards.  I am a solid A2 kind of girl,
but I decided to live on the edge and make a few different
sizes to mix things up!

He is from the Sweet Penguins set.

I used a lot of scraps for this.  The bow was made on
my Cameo.

This little fella is from the Holiday Penguins set.
He is actually supposed to be standing on an ornament,
but I decided to remove the ornament and just have him
holding the lights.

Again, totally made from scraps.

Because these were a different size than what I normally do,
I had to find an envelope I could make on my Cameo.

Ok, ok, enough of the penguins!

I have 3, brand spankin' new TGF stamps to giveaway to some lucky followers!!

It's actually the first 3 Super Secret Stamps!!  

#1

 #2

 #3

Want to win one?
Here's how-

1.  You must be a follower of this blog.
2.  Spread the word!!  Your blog, FB, whatever!!
(not mandatory, but helpful.)
3.  Leave me a comment on which one is your favorite stamp!

I will pick 3 winners!
(1 stamp each.)

The winners will be announced on Christmas Eve!
(December 24th)

Good luck!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. Oh! Your cards are fab - those penguins are the sweetest!

    My fave is deffo the Tress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These penguins are the cutest! Great cards- glad you went outside the box of an A2 card-that IS living on the edge!
    My fave TGF stamp is Tress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Adorable penguin cards!!!♡♡♡♡
    I like stamp #1
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards. The bow is a fab detail and I like the idea of removing the baubel, looks so different. My fave is Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute penguin, makes me smile. Love the candy cane DP...perfectly sweet.
    What fun blog candy, good luck to all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The penguins are way too cute!! My favorite card is the one with the bow~
    My favorite stamp is #1
    Thank you for the chance to win~
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the cards. They are too cute. So are the stamps. My favorite one is #2

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rachel, great candy ..Would love to join , you know I am a great TGF fan..and your follower for a long time.. my favourite stamp is number 3.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!