24 Days Until Christmas!!!!

December 1st has arrived, and I have my tree and lights up just in time!!  My girls have been using the Christmas countdown blocks since the beginning of November, and now the numbers have dwindled down to a reasonable excitement level!

I just have a quick ornament I wanted to share before I start checking out the Cyber Monday deals!!!

I used half of an ornament globe from Paper Trey.
The cutie pie penguin is from CC Designs.


I just hot glued the bulb to a piece of kraft paper.


I am off!!  I have so much more Christmas stuff to take care of!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. awww, this came out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word HOW CUTE.. is this for me.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Love the half ornament globe....why don't I ever discover such wonderful items?!! A sweet project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lucky that you got your tree up! It must make it festive at your house. Totally cute idea Rachel! The details are sweet, including that adorable penguin.
    I hope you found some awesome deals. I stayed away since I spent enough on Thursday, Friday & Saturday (all on the internet of course). My poor wallet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable! I've been wanting to make some of these and now that I see how cute yours is I guess it's time for me to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea, it's like getting two for one. Love your ornament, it's so adorable...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!