The first Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is the first of 3 Thanksgivings I am having!!  (oy!)  Since it's about that time, I thought I should share a Fall card I have made.

Carta Bella -A Perfect Autumn patterned paper.
Lawn Fawn -Into the Woods stamp set,
& Stitched Leaves dies.
into the woods


Reverse Confetti Forever Fall stamps,
& Tag dies.
ForeverFallProductGraphicBlogGraphic copy
TagMe300

And lastly.....
Image 1

Yowza, I think that's everything!!  lol!!  

Wish me luck, I am off to do some day-before-prep!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Oooohhh, I love everything on that card, Rachel! Where's my credit card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, this is just the cutest fox! Makes for a great card with all the dies and fab DP! Have fun celebrating 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. loving all those fun leaves and this is one of my favorite LF sets..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Rachel, this is sooooo adorable. LOVE the cute fox and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww.. love it!! those leaves, that fox, the papers, those colors all make me smile and wish for fall to come to California. very sweet card Rachel.
    Have fun with all the celebrations. These are the times we need to cherish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!