Ragged Angel

First Thanksgiving down, two more to go!!  Had a great day with the in-laws this past Saturday!  Lots of great food, wine, games, and catching up with everyone!

Since this is Thanksgiving week, I thought a little blog candy would be a fun way to say thank you to all of you that visit my blog!!!

Before I get to that, I wanted to share a framed image I have made for the holiday season!  I used a Mo Manning image called Ragged Angel.


I removed the glass so that I could use whatever embellishments
I wanted, it gives it a great 3D look!

Now back to that blog candy!

I have an awesome Paper Smooches stamp set called Simply Said, that I am giving away!  It is a great sentiment set that you can use for so many different occasions!  


Now, how do you win?  

1st-  Gotta be a follower!!
2nd-  Gotta leave me a comment!
3rd-  Spread the word! (not mandatory, but fun!)

I will pick a winner on Black Friday!!  (November 28th!)

Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!!!

Rachel


Comments

  1. A stunning make Rachel, hope you are enjoying Thanksgiving. Gorgeous blog candy too. Thanks for the chance to win it.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic project Rachel, great colouring, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is gorgeous.. I love it..

    have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty image and frame! have a great thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty image...love the 3D embellishments and your coloring! How fun to celebrate three times...that's 3 pieces of pumpkin pie, right?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww totally sweet Rachel! Another beautifully framed creation. You're embellies are perfectly matched, and love your coloring.
    Glad your 1st day of Thanksgiving was a blast, I'd be in a coma by now. Enjoy the next one, and the next one... (lol Denice!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!