Merry Christmoose!

I was fortunate to have recently won the new Christmas Moose set from Sugar Pea Designs!!!  This is huge, I never win, like...ever.  My husband is one of those people who wins without even trying. (those people are so annoying!) lol!  So I decided to ink the ol' moose up and play along with the sketch challenge over at Sugar Pea!!


I gave the sketch a little tweaking when I put this together.

This is one of the many sentiments that come with
the set.

I had cut this sled on my Cameo, and had no idea
what to do with it.  I like the rustic element
it adds to this little fella!
The tag is a die from Reverse Confetti.

That's all for me today!!  Time to hit the craftroom!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel





Comments

  1. Love this card (this little moose is one of my faves)! Love your layout too and the sled is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love the changes you made to the sketch- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable....love the cute moose and sentiment! Congrats on your win. Sometimes I win and it's always a lot of fun when I do....glad your prize was worthy of your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for winning.. what a fun set.. cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I love your card....super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Cute card! Love the sled! It adds a nice touch. Gorgeous coloring and fun elements. You rocked this card!! Looking forward to more moosey goodness. ahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!