Just A Note

I am super excited today for the Colorado Country Christmas show!!  It's such a fun place to look for Christmas decorations and gifts, but the highlight is all of the food there!!!!

Today I am sharing a real simple card for any occasion.  I used the Wild Sprouts image named Dahlia, she is from The Greeting Farm.

She is such a sweetie pie!!

Totally hooked on the YR14, YR18, & E09 combo!

She is always fun to color up!!

I am outta here!!  Places to go, and people to see today!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Super sweet card! Dahlia is one of my favorite GF images and you colored her gorgeously! Have fun at the show and eat lots go good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card...what a fun way to tell someone you're thinking of them! Craft show time...always so much to look at at and with fab treats....have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is really the cutest... i love this

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so cool, Rachel! Fab use of those sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This just screams look at how awesome I am!! This really is a wonderful combo and I too am loving that copic color combo you've been using. Have fun shopping and eating cause you need to keep up your energy to shop! hehehe!
    BTW, tell Maddie that I think she's so cool for playing against the big girls... Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! Love that image and her hair color is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the show, great card Rachel love the colouring a lot.
    Dahlia was my first TGF stamp ever bought...she is so cute.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!