Hello November!!

Put the candy down, and step away from the bucket!  lol!  I only say that because I am free to pick through my kids' candy while they are at school today!  Knowing my 9 year old, Maddie, she probably has counted exactly how many pieces are in there, and would totally bust me later!

It was out with the Halloween decor, and in with the Fall over the weekend.  It takes a little prodding to get my DH to put up the lights on the outside, but as soon as the holiday is over, he is very good about getting them removed promptly!

I had a new little addition to my Fall decor this year.  I created a small picture frame with an image from Wee Stamps.  Her name is Oak Tree Girl. (for some reason, my pics seem a little blurry, bare with me.)


This was just a small, old, black frame that wasn't in use anymore.
I sanded it a little to give it a distressed look.
The fence die is from The Greeting Farm.
I cut the leaves out of felt with my Lawn Fawn Stitched 
The November die cut was from my Paper Issues
The small sprigs of leaves and branches, as well as the bird house,
The button, clothespin, and heart were all from my stash.

Her hair was done with YR14, YR18, & E09.


This little girl will be a perfect Fall addition!!

BTW-
Some of you may know that I like to cook and bake.
It has been my mission recently to find a good biscuit recipe,
and I think I finally succeeded!
(found it on Pinterest, of course.)

Biscuit1
Grab the recipe here!

That is all I have today!  It's a bit gloomy here in Colorado today, so that makes it a perfect crafting day!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Eek!! Talk about cuteness overload! This is one sweet little project Rachel. Those Wee Stamps have the most adorable images. This is a perfect Fall accessory. Doesn't look blurry to me, you always have nice crisp and clean pictures.
    Have a nice day crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Rachel, such gorgeous colouring, a really lovely project.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, the biscuits look delicious! that might make me step away from the chocolate for a little while. sweet project too. i'll have to remember that hair combo, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project with gorgeous details and coloring. The felt leaves give a lot of dimension to it! What a nice way to welcome November.
    The only way to make those biscuits better would be to stuff them with Halloween candy, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this little frame is SO CUTE.. of course I totally love it.. and hey why did I not get any of those biscuits stop teasing me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he, I remember those days of sneaking my kids candy! This project is totally cute and perfect for the season!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!