Happy Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!!  (insert camel here.)

Today I just have a quick post of a Christmas card that I made with an image from The Greeting Farm.  His name is Oliver, and he is from the Just For You set. (retired)

Yep, totally playing with Picasa today.


He is what I like to call "Squish-able"!!

Kept this pretty simple.
The paper is a hodge-podge of leftovers from
MME and Fancy Pants.
Stitched oval is a die from Lil Inkers.
The deer flair, I believe, was from Studio Calico.
The sentiment is from one of my favorite 
Avocado Arts sets, Bring On The Holiday Cheer.

I feel like the stores and television have skipped right over Thanksgiving, and are totally focused on the Christmas season already!!  At lease that keeps me in the mood to get my Christmas cards finished.....

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous, I love your colour choice, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally adorable Christmas card! Love the calendar in the background- nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is awesome and LOVE that color combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, yes, he is totally squishable! great fun colors for the holidays and love the paper mod podge, goes so well together. Happy Wednesday Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the soft colors you used...and the DP is fantastic for this totally squishable guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the colors and shading on here. yup, i see all the xmas stuff up already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love your mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely design, fabulous image.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable and yes ... squishable! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!