Turtle Power!

Happy Hump Day!!!  Hope everyone is having a great week!!

I just wanted to pop in today with a card that I made for the Paper Smooches Challenge- Anything Goes!!  (gotta love that theme!)

I needed to make a card for my nephew, and this is what I came up with!



Very CAS, because I wanted it to survive the mail!!
The paper is from the Fancy Pants "Be Different" pad.
The turtle and hamster are from the Paper Smooches
"Party Posse" set.

I am so bad at card innards.

Love coloring me some turtles!!

That's all for now!!  I have so many projects that I have finished, but just haven't had the time to photograph!!  Crossing my fingers that I will get caught up soon!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Rachel



Comments

  1. I think the inside looks great! Awesome card- love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for turtle power.. this is too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! your card innards are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is so stinkin' adorable! I love their stamps and really need to start adding them to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply adorable...what a fantastic sentiment! This cared defines "cuteness overload"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to use those papers, Rachel - love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eek!! Cuteness overload here! The inside is just as cute as the outside. Your innard skill here is superb! hehe. Love those LF stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!