Sunday Already???

Sunday and I have a love-hate relationship.  It's still the weekend, but Monday is looming over me and reminding me that is is back to school/work tomorrow!! (blech.)

Today I am sharing some Christmas cards that I put together without coloring an image. (gasp!!!)

I used my Cameo to cut out some fun background designs, and then I used a few bits from the American Crafts "Be Merry" die cut pack.  (found it at Paper Issues!)


Cookies Die Cut Cardstock Ephemera-American Crafts Be Merry
I also used the Christmas Graphic Greetings stamp

 Graphic Greetings Christmas

These cards were quick, easy, and fun!!

That's all for me today!  I have a big pile of digital stamps I printed out, and they are calling my name!!

Have a great Sunday!!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Super cute Christmas cards. Love the design of each one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so cute! Sometimes easy cards are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Rachel. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such bright and cheery xmas cards! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cards.. love the collection you used.. great cards..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and you didn't have to color a single image?! WTG on getting a head start on your Christmas cards....I'm pretty far behind already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's always nice to give the Copics a day off right?! hahaha! These are fantastik!! I'm with Denice, I'm really far behind. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!