Quiet Sunday

The Broncos are not playing today, so it will be pretty quiet around our house.  Lots of cleaning, homework, and hopefully some crafting!!

I thought this image from Saturated Canary would be perfect for football Sunday!

This is Crushing On The Quarterback!

I used my Lil Inker stitched ovals to cut her out.
I think each piece of patterned paper came from a
different pad!  lol!

I used a bunch of my favorite color combos on her.
This is my favorite blonde combo- E50, E51, E53, and a hint of E55.

She is such a sweet image!

That's all I have today!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by!


Rachel

Comments

  1. This little sweetie is so gorgeous and I love that light blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! she is glowing! i love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! So cute!!! Love your design & colors!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Rachel, such wonderful colouring, absolutely perfect!!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to spend a Sunday....this cutie is gorgeous! Love the colors your used, and what a sweet hair color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color combo of this gorgeous card! As usual, you rocked the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!