Long week!

I don't know about you guys, but this has been a looooooong week!

I just wanted to pop in and share a card with you today!

The image today is from The Greeting Farm.  Her name is Cheeky Sweet, and she is #8 from the Super Secret Stamp Club!

The Cheeky line has always been one of my favorites
from TGF!
The patterned paper is from the Crate Paper pad-
Party Day.




Maybe we should all celebrate Friday with a big ol' cupcake!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Rachel

Comments

  1. Adorable cards, Rachel!! It's a great day to celebrate ... Yep, I'm in!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Rachel. I'm loving the colours and such a fab image.
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. so totally cute.. love that fun sign.. you rocked it..

    Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty and sweet! hope you're working on my those halloween bags! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Secret Cheeky is super sweet...love her cupcake! Cupcake Wars is one of my fav shows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. Love that image and your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this secret Cheeky Rachel!!
    Hugs from Italy,
    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've been busy creating some great cards! I think everyday should include a cupcake in it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog! Love hearing from all of you!